I know it seems like this is quite tardy, but spring has been taking it’s sweet time getting around to visiting Toronto, Canada. I’m still wearing a hat in the morning and evenings. So, since there are finally so leaf buds on the trees, I’m ready to start welcoming spring! These are the things I’m going to try sometime between now and June 20th:
A lot of the inspiration for these 5 things has come from previous Pin Up Fridays Pinterest round ups, since there are so many inspiring things out there, this is my way of making more of an effort to try them out.
- For trying out out 3 new hairstyles, I am very guilty of wearing my hair down almost all the time. In the winter I justify it by saying I can’t really do anything with my hair that won’t be crushed by a hat, but now that it’s warming up, there’s no excuse!
- I’ve seen some very tasty looking recipes on Pinterest for waffle donuts and little cakes, and there are even more on my pinterest boards for both sweet and savory treats, so who knows what I’ll go with! Maybe I’ll try a few different ones.
- I haven’t been able to stop thinking about this very modern take on a bright eyeshadow, and I think spring is a perfect time to play with fun colours in your make up. I’m going to be brave and try purple eye make up, and see how it goes.
- A coffee cozy is a great way to use up small bits of leftover yarn, try a new stitch or technique you haven’t tried before, and then you don’t need to get a cardboard sleeve (it’s a small thing, but one less thing being thrown away/recycled). I like the idea of some fun, bright coffee cozies. I don’t know why, but I’m convinced they make you a teensy bit happier when you see them.
- I’m specifically loving the macrame planters that I’ve been seeing lately, like this one. I think my home could definitely use a hanging plant.
What about you? Are there any fun plans or activities you want to try?